Friday, April 3, 2009

My Vacation time- March 2009

I am going back to Kuwait tomorrow, 5 April 2009, to work and earn a living for my family here in Manila, Philippines. Since my flight is 11 pm, my plan is to go to church in the morning , spend the rest of the day with my family before going to the airport. Every time I am leaving family, i always have this anxious feeling... but I always trusted the Lord that He will protect me as well as my family. I always pray that I will be coming back home in one piece. Likewise, I will be coming back home with a complete and a happy family.

This vacation is one of the most memorable one for me. I have two kids who graduated this year, to be proud of. One is my eldest, Ameel, who graduated last 28 March 2009 from High School from San Sebastian College, and the other one is my youngest, Jasselle, who graduated as Salutatorian last 31 March 2009 from Shiloh Christian Academy.

Both celebrations I attended personally, for the first time in many years,and this is the life I have been experiencing since I left for work abroad in 2002. I am not complaining. I chose this life which is far better than any job abroad. Now, I have the priviledge to go home every month and not miss some of the most important event in my family. Like what I said I am not complaining, if there are some good things in this life, there is an equivalent sacrifice on your part. Life is like a railroad, it is always a parallel life. One rail is the good stuff, blessings, if you like, in this life of yours. The other one, is the problems, sacrifices or sufferings that will not let go unless God remove it from your life. But in both of these tracks, God has promised us , His presence and His Word, that He will not leave us nor forsake us. That's good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment