Last night was terrible, I suffer from a tooth ache and at the same time, there was a unusual sandstorms with high winds that my accommodations were shaking. I could not sleep well. I took two capsule of extra strength panadol and a sleepasil capsule. I do not care any more about the side effects of those medicines. I need to go to sleep. I have to work the next day. God forbid that I got to be sick. Praise God at 6 pm I was able to have some sleep. I woke up at 1030 pm. Eat my dinner, as usual , omelet with some potato chips and 1 piece of sausage 4 pieces of white bread. This is my meal for one month already. We had a safety meeting, I talk a little about wearing full body harness while working at heights.I told them regardless if you are experienced or no experience, senior or junior crew, everyone will fall, I have known a lot of fatal incident of falling from heights especially during nipple up or down of BOP's. When we arrived they just picked up the BOP. There was too much mud on the cellar. How can they work like this, I told one roustabout. So I ask for a bucket of sand to make our workplace dry and clean.Varghese the Indian welder did the rough cut using a electric cutter. I stay mostly in the cellar while the driller did all the laying down of all casing handling tools in the rig floor. I did ask the nightpusher about the BHA list so I could start preparing the BHA's. The mud engineer was also in tension since he needs to mix all the mud before we run in the new BHA. But the forklift is only one and he cannot go at different places at the same time. He has to be in the mixing, he needs to be in the cellar in nipple up BOP and also he has to help me prepare the BHA,s, 14 joints of 6.5 drill collar and 4 jts of 5 in HWDP, 2 string stabs , a bitsub and the jar. I was very tiring but productive day for me. God bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment